Global Webnet Solutions also Provide E-mail Marketing With cheapest rate . Email marketing is directly marketing a commercial message to a group of people using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. It usually involves using email to send ads, request business, or solicit sales or donations, and is meant to build loyalty, trust, or brand awareness. Broadly, the term is usually used to refer to sending email messages with the purpose of enhancing the relationship of a merchant with its current or previous customers, to encourage customer loyalty and repeat business, acquiring new customers or convincing current customers to purchase something immediately, and adding advertisements to email messages sent by other companies to their customers.
Email marketing is popular with companies for several reasons:
1) An exact return on investment can be tracked ("track to basket") and has proven to be high when done properly.
2) Email marketing is often reported as second only to search marketing as the most effective online marketing tactic.
3) Email marketing is significantly cheaper and faster than traditional mail, mainly because of high cost and time required in a traditional mail campaign for producing the artwork, printing, addressing and mailing.
4) Advertisers can reach substantial numbers of email subscribers who have opted in (i.e., consented) to receive email communications on subjects of interest to them. 5) Email is popular with digital marketers.
6) If compared to standard email, direct email marketing produces higher response rate and higher average order value for e-commerce businesses.